Save energy with compressed air

With the compression of air to compressed air, 96% of the needed energy is released and spoiled as heat. The remaining 4% is actually used for the compressed air. Then also pressure is lost due to transport through long or thin lines and due to leaks or improper adjustment of the air driven equipment. By optimizing the use and recovering the heat, a lot can be saved on power consumption and costs. The same applies to energy-efficient control of the installation and proper maintenance.

  • Production
  • Optimize energy use of machines
  • Efficient coordination of machinery
  • Less energy consumption through savings on materials

Do you deliver climate friendly production services?

Become our partner